St. Patrick's Day: It’s an all-too-often overlooked holiday. However, there are many fun and appropriate ways to celebrate this year!
- Learn the history. The story of Saint Patrick is actually a pretty cool one - St Patrick was actually a missionary from England who served in Ireland.
- Learn some Gaelic. It's a challenge, to be sure, but maybe a rewarding one. If you're looking to try a new language, why not Gaelic?
- Test your Irish trivia knowledge here or here.
- Enjoy some St. Patrick’s themed YouTube videos. Here is a short information one, or maybe you're in the mood for a St. Patrick's Day river dance flash mob.
- Embrace your inner child with St. Patrick's themed coloring pages, such as these. Who doesn't love coloring? These printable pages are the perfect study break.
- Practice your Irish accent. If learning an entirely new language is too big of a task, just try working on the accent!
- Cook. Whether it's the traditional brisket and cabbage or bright green cupcakes, food is always a great way to celebrate!
- Watch an Irish movie. Some good options are Waking Ned Devine, The Secret of Roan Inish, or Angela's Ashes.